We are looking for a Full Stack Developer waiting to be part of a high-impact disruptive enterprise, impacting millions of people the world over. The candidate should be able to take ownership of the complete Backend development and further build, scale, and maintain the product.
Notice period: Immediate to 15days
- Taking up ownership of the development of the backend and algorithms, developing and rolling out releases as planned.
- Owning product roadmaps and leading product management activities.
- Working with the App Development Team in building the platform.
- Actively participated in hiring the Product/Technical Team and leading the dev team.
- 4 years overall experience in Software Development/System Design/Software Architecture.
- Very strong understanding of the basics of programming, data structures, and computer science concepts like Design Patterns and best practices.
- Basic understanding of UML diagrams, and software documentation.
- Compatible with Agile/SCRUM work environment and drive the team in an Agile way.
- Solution-oriented thinker, excellent problem-solving mindset, Ready to take calculated risks and challenges, output-driven work culture, good team worker, and good analytical thinking.
4 – 8 years’ experience on developing software solutions with various Application programming languages.
Mandatory and strong hands-on experience:
- Python, Python Libraries like Django/Flask, REST API/Microservices
- NoSQL or SQL Data base like MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite,
- CI/CD platform like Jenkins, Docker & Kubernetes
- Strong in OOPS and Design Patterns concepts
- Data Structures and able to write all logical programming
- GIT, Jira (Agile)
- Unit Test case like PyTest etc
- Knowledge in AI/ML
Good to Have:
- AWS (Lambda, ECS, EC2, S3, SQS, Elastic Transcoder)
- Custom ETL workflow experience
- Python libraries like Numpy, Pandas etc
- UI like Angular 8+, HTML, CSS
This job description is based on the typical daily tasks performed by an employee in this role, it may vary depending on the specific needs and requirements of the company and the individual’s skillset and experience.